Boiler Breakdowns and Repairs
Our contractors will maintain all types of boilers and our qualified contractors will
repair your boiler, getting it back up and running in no time.
When our Gas Safe registered contractors attend a boiler breakdown they go through a rigorous fault finding process, to identify the root of problem with your boiler, as part of the process they will check:
- Flow and return pipes (to/from the boiler)
- Boiler flame firing
- Flue positioning and heat
- Lockout on the boiler
- Boiler Controls (programmers, thermostats)
- Boiler pump
- System pressure
ALKS Plumbing engineers are specialised in replacing boilers. Our engineers will supply and install the most appropriate model of boiler for you,
based on your need, satisfactory and budget.
Our engineers will install it quickly and efficiently by going through the following steps:
- Decommissioning and removing old Boiler
- Supplying and fitting a new boiler
- Upgrading/ installing the controls
- Power-flushing the system and putting inhibitor
- Issuing a gas safe certificate
Regularly servicing boiler and central heating equipment will have the following benefits.
- Improves efficiency of system
- Reduces your energy costs
- Significant increase to the life of the boiler
- Early diagnosis of potential problems
- Saves expensive repairs
- Detection of fatal carbon monoxide leaks
If you would like to benefit from a more efficient, more economical and most importantly, a safe heating system get in touch with us today for more information.